Sunday, February 8, 2015

mega update

MJ turned 3 years old on November 20. She is my sweet, shy, sassy girl. I never posted her party with my in laws and a couple of friends that joined the fun. I can't believe I have a 3 year old, she is a sunbeam now and loves it.

I love how she says ''Oviler'
I love how sensitive she is towards other people and their feelings
I love her imagination and watching her play with her toys
She is a little mini mama with Ollie and is an amazing big sister to him
I love this stage, everyone is her friend and her cousin in her eyes.
She has to have ''pink'' her blanket a friend of our made for her when she was born to sleep with each night.
She is a total girl, loves perfume, lip gloss, dressing up, and wearing her "practice shoes" (church shoes) whenever she can.

She chose a My Little Pony theme with pizza of course. We did a rainbow of fruit, cupcakes, and veggies. She was so excited while we were decorating and when her guests arrived. She kept thanking everyone for coming and bringing her presents it was so cute.

 MJ with GiGi (Great Grandma) We have had the pleasure of having Sunday dinner with her since Ryan and I were married and moved back to Utah.

      Not my finest work, but whatever MJ loved it and that's all that matters haha

 Mary with her two friends Brooklynn and Christiano
 Our bonus Grandma came with two of her grand daughters. We are so blessed to have her in our life



No comments:

Post a Comment