He knows what he wants and is very determined. He thinks it's funny when I scold him and just smiles at me while he baby blues twinkle and I bite my cheeks to stop from laughing. He went through a little hitting stage but is getting better at it. We joke (kinda) that he doesn't listen worth beans! He is always into the outlets when he sees them. He can also be the sweetest and come running to me and give me hugs. I love to listen to him make car sounds while playing with his toys. He's still a bit of a tough eater. He loves cereal, eggs, meat and bread. And thanks to Halloween he's obsessed with candy! he hears the word and lights up looking for some.
He says baby, me, Papa, bite, bye, mama meh (mama milk, yes I'm still working on weaning him..trust me I'd love to be done nursing!) working on saying Mary. Has said milk once. Cheese, blanket (bankey) please (peeeease)
He can point to his eyes, nose, hair, hands, feet, toes, fingers, belly button, ears, and cheek. Will growl when you ask what a tiger says. Will lay down immediately when I tell him to if I'm about to nurse him, it's really quite funny, I feel like I have a little puppy dog some days! He's not big into reading books like MJ was and still is. so I had to quickly snap a picture when he laid on the floor by her while she was ''reading''
He loves to chase and be chased by MJ. He has done a great job transitioning from living at my in-laws to our own home. He still has yet to sleep through the night, I've tried the crying it out and he will cry and scream until he is horse. So we are still working on that one as well! I think in his 16 months here he has slept through the night maybe twice?
He loves to climb on everything, play in the dirt, play with light switches, play with brooms/mops, use cloths and wipe the floor and walls it's so funny to watch him.
He is a handful and such a joy! I love this sweet boy he certainly has made my heart bigger.
No comments:
Post a Comment