update: weight 19 pounds and is 28 1/2 inches long. I for sure thought she would weigh a bit more with all the food she eats! And great news, her hemangioma on her back is getting smaller, yay!!
Fun Facts: Wears size 3-4 shoes, 3 diapers, 9+month clothing, She'll eat pretty much anything it's awesome she even likes olives and mushrooms (sick) she isn't afraid of strangers but has her moments where she has to either be in my arms or at least have me sitting by her (heaven forbid I leave the room to let her play so I can do laundry!) She is taking steps! She has had great balance for awhile just needs the confidence to continue walking. She's pretty comfortable crawling and doing the bear crawl (which is great to save her lace leggins and pants!)
Loves: Playing on my phone she loves the app 'zoodles' it's amazing because she can't mess up my phone and pause the music videos like you can on you tube or get out of the app unless I do it. Plus you get a free app for it each week!
Still loves her wubbanubs (so do I!) playing with her birthday dolls and toy walker. Bath time is always a favorite and I can't wait till the semester is over for Ryan so we can do more swimming with her.
Hates: This list is always so short since she is typically such an easy baby. She some times hates being fed and wants to do it herself, hates loud noises aka vacuum, bullet mixer, ect, some times cries when I tell her no like when she tosses her food all over the floor when she's full or wants to get in to the garbage..sorry babe but no treasures in there!
She is so good to share and always hands me some thing when I ask her to. She has her top two teeth and bottom teeth so far. Is our little talker and mimics us. She'll say ''hot, pants, mama, daddy, doggy, yucky, owl, ouch, and attempts to say flowers" Seriously can not imagine life with out this girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment