Naturally with MJ having an owl themed bedroom we had to incorporate it in with her birthday! We did the birthday party at my parents home and thanks to my sweet little nieces and nephew who came and helped decorate, keep Mary entertained I was able to get everything done. With Thanksgiving and work I wasn't able to get much done before hand so the entire day of her party was spent baking and getting decor up. Yes yes I know it's her first birthday and she wont remember a thing but she'll have pictures to look back on and hopefully think I did a fairly cute job.
 |
She is in LOVE with her 2 dolls, it is so funny to watch her with them. She gives them hugs and kisses and rocks them side to side. Too cute! |
I still can't believe I have a one year old, time really does just go by way too quickly. We are so grateful for our family that came to celebrate with us, Mary sure is lucky to have so many people who love her.
No comments:
Post a Comment