Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter 2013

Easter is so much more fun having a little one to spoil. Well more like holidays in general are so much more fun with kids. We started with the morning waiting for Mary to wake up to find her trail of candy that leads to her basket. She was so excited to see the candy and shoved one in her mouth right away, foil and all. She did her raptor squeal when she saw her basket of goodies enjoying the cheddar bunnies, raisins and some candy in there. She also got some books, an outfit, a coloring book and a fun pair of socks. Such a fun morning!

                                   A picture where you can actually see her top teeth!

                                               It was gorgeous out! Absolutely perfect weather.

2 comments:

  1. I just caught up on like 5 posts of yours! haha I'm never on my computer so I thought I'd take advantage while Steve is out studying :( We miss you guys! Mary is a toddler now!? when did that happen? Life goes by too fast! her little triangle pants are to die for :)
    I really loved your post about the things you were grateful for! I feel the same way at times. I get so depressed that we are alone and don't have family and friends here to hang out with. Then I realize that we are in the prime of our life! We only have to worry about one baby, one car (that we also own) and a tiny apartment! So I decided to just go out in the world and make the most of our time in beautiful SD. So see, no matter where you live there is always reason to get down. But just remember, there are people out there going through the same things as you! I totally feel like being hard on myself when I just think of all of the fun we could be having in Utah. And heck we don't have an income so money and the whole wardrobe thing is getting to me too. But I realized that we are young and need to live it up! I'm glad I read your inspiring post tonight as I sit home alone feeling sorry for myself that Steve is gone studying :( this part of our life will only come once! So I am trying to make the most of it. Now that I just wrote you a novel.. haha I hope you guys are doing great! we miss you and need to skype soon!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete