Ryan calls her his little raptor. She makes the funniest noise when she gets excited that...yes, sounds like a raptor haha.
Wears: 12-18 month clothes but is starting in to her 18+ month outfits because I'm sick of her winter wardrobe and most of it fits so why not! ;)
size 4 shoes
size 3 diapers
At her last appointment (due to falling backwards on her head after a minor accident with her little friend) She was weighed and is 21 pounds. I took her in because after falling and hitting the back of her head she bled from her nose a little bit. Talk about a whole bunch of new worries now having a moving full blown toddler! She was fine though and was such a trooper.
I am trying to wean her off of her binky now so the only times she has it is while sleeping, in the car and when she gets hurt and needs more than me to console her. She is doing great! This morning she knew what the drill was after changing her diaper and dropped her binky in her crib after haha.
Loves: dancing, listening to music, pushing any kind of buttons; remote, phone, iHome, laptop, ect. pretend to put lipstick on, her baby dolls and stuffed animals, being outside, playing with her cousins.
Hates: Being left behind and cries when I leave, going in to the car rather than her stoller which sits next to it, being told no at times and cries.
Food: For the most part she is a really good eater, but for meal times that she just drops her food to the floor I'll make her a green drink and she'll gulp that right up!
body parts: She can point to her chin, cheeks, tummy, toes, nose, tongue eyes, ears (and hair) when we ask her. And gives us a cheesy grin when we ask where her teeth are.
sounds: when asked she'll make the sounds of a dog, cat, bear, sheep and cow. Pretty sure the sheep sound is her favorite.
She loves babies and is so gentle with them, so stinking cute! Even that doesn't make me baby hungry though. I'm having so much fun with her and loving this age. She is pure entertainment and just the sweetest girl giving hugs and pachiks (kisses) to everyone around her. Ryan has been saying a few things to her in Armenian and is teaching her.
Every day Ryan and I make mention of how blessed we are to be her parents and hope to do a great job. I can't imagine our lives with out her, she bring us so much joy and happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment