Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mothers day fun


Best mothers day ever! Can I just start off by saying how awesome my family is and how I love getting together with them. We got together for a bbq together, ate amazing food, home made ice cream, and had relay races. 

This girl has the best cheeser I love it.
            These two girls love their little cousin, and MJ certainly loves them


 blowing kisses!
 haha the teens are too cool for the rest of us
  All of the moms stretching before our contest of
who can still do the splits...yeah definitely
the little kids idea
 And I totally won! can't really see me but boo yah I won a piece of
salt water taffy from Caleb for winning
 faker *crying*
 and 2 seconds later smiling with Lindsey
 yeah she melts my heart
 and the relay races begin! 


 Such a fun night, love my mom and sisters (miss ya B! hope you
had a wonderful mothers day too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment