Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Part 1 Tolers Trip


We had so much fun with our friends and their little boy who is just a few months younger then MJ
We went to High School with Brandon before he moved back to California where he met his wife. Last time they came to Utah it was for our wedding so this time around we tried to make the best of their visit and have lots of fun and relaxing as well. We started off going to City Creek mall.
           Pretty sure the fountains and the Disney store were Mary's favorite place to check out.


                          These two are just hilarious, they become such good little friends.

                  Apparently Sheels wasn't very exciting for them. I thought it was great! Huge aquarium, great women's section, ferris wheel in the middle of the store.



                I totally wanted to steal that cute table and chairs at the frozen yogurt shop, adorable!
                 With the heat we've been having, it was perfect to go the the splash park and cool off.






1 comment:

  1. Such a cute baby girl! I spotted her cute little Carters baby! haha she even looks like Mary! I can't believe you can now put those cute little pig tails in her hair! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete