It's September! I spent yesterday evening going to the mall and purchasing fall scent candles and oils. yum! now to break out the pumpkin bread and scarfs! Unfortunately Mary wasn't as excited as me to go to the mall... She went from being whiny, pouting, crying to full on screaming while everyone around us was staring at me looking as though I had pinched the poor girl.
And might I say she is so her mother.. As she was pushing her stroller she suddenly stopped and ran in to a store...and which store was that? A jewelry store non the less! haha.
She is slowly getting used to living here and going to out new ward, summer was pretty busy so we weren't able to attend our new ward hardly. She loves singing and this past week has been constantly singing Jesus want me for a sun beam and the Popcorn Popping song actions and all. If I stray away from the song she wants me to sing with her she quickly says ''Mom, Mom!" until I sing which one she wants. She loves to count, and play with her new puzzles her Granny bought her. She is talking so much and copies what we say all the time. She constantly amazes me each day.
No comments:
Post a Comment