Saturday, September 21, 2013

I'm definitely going to miss our summer that we had but so excited for the change of season. I'm loving this new feeling of the crisp cool air and pulling out MJ's and my fall wardrobe although hers is so much cuter than mine. 

                 
              I am in love with her two itty bitty piggies. She does pretty well with me putting them in
                   but has taken them out several times in car rides. little stinker.
           During our little hike she loved stopping constantly to touch the dirt, the plants, and flowers.
               I love how inquisitive she is and soaks everything in. She reminds me to enjoy
           the small things that I have taken for granted.

     
            This water was FREEZING! and she loved it, she didn't want Ryan to stop swishing her
                 back and forth in it. Needless to say she was not happy when it was time to leave.

 
            This picture just doesn't do it justice. The drive home was absolutely gorgeous
              unlike anything else I've ever seen. Utah has some of the prettiest sun sets I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment