Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Baby #2

Gird up your loins, it's a BOY! We are thrilled and so excited to meet this little guy in July!
Now it's time for shopping and to think of a name...wish me luck!

20 weeks. yikes half way there already!

How far along: 20 weeks
Gender: BOY!
Maternity Clothes: bought some maternity jeans and a couple of shirt including above shirt from Old Navy on sale
Stretch Marks: only the ones MJ so kindly gave me
Movement: yes finally! After drinking some OJ and having a piece of toast he was jumping all over the place last week it was so fun. I had forgotten how it felt in the early stages.
Weight gain/loss: down 10 pounds now (no clue why, I eat that's for sure.) But I'm staying healthy and that's most important so I'm not complaining at all about losing a bit.
Cravings: Nothing specific right now. Meat always sounds good especially hamburgers.
Sleep: pretty good! I'm sure I'll be busting out the body pillow from the closet before I know it.
Best moment this week: Finding out the gender this morning of course!
Belly button in or out: In. always in.
Wedding ring on or off: On
Happy or Moody: So happy!
Looking forward to: Shopping for this little prince

No comments:

Post a Comment