Gender: BOY!
Maternity Clothes: pulled out the maternity shorts and bought a pair of jean pants. As well as a couple of cute shirts because they were on sale of course.
Stretch Marks: Only from Mary still so far
Movement: All the time! it's so fun, I forgot how amazing it is to feel that little baby kicking and rolling around.
Weight gain/loss: Still down 5 from pre pregnancy weight. But up 5 from my original loss of 10. It's slowly creeping up as I'm sitting and laying down more
Cravings: Meat
Sleep: not too shabby. Hips are starting to hurt once in awhile
Missing anything?: being able to go up the stairs with out huffing and puffing haha
Missing anything?: being able to go up the stairs with out huffing and puffing haha
Best moment this week: Starting to get some clothes for this kid
Belly button in or out: In. always in.
Wedding ring on or off: On
Happy or Moody: So happy! I love feeling him move around, Mary has finally been able to feel him kick and thinks it's pretty funny.
Looking forward to: Our vaca getaway next month!

No comments:
Post a Comment