I don't know if it's these dang hormones, the weather or what but my hair has been soooooo dry! like straw type of dry. So the last couple of weeks I haven't been blow drying my hair and styling it straight like I normally do. Curls and waves for this girl only. Between that and these miracle workers..
My hair actually feels like hair once again! Even after the first time using it I could feel a difference. All you need is a quarter size of shampoo to wash your scalp and hair. Ring out the water as best as you can and put a little conditioner in starting at the ends. I then put my hair in a low bun while I wash my face and body than rinse. I also use CHI oil after showering and use my big tooth comb to help with any tangles I may have as to not rip out any hair then let it air dry. Today was the first time blow drying my hair and hello smooth hair! I normally look like a lions mane all frizzy and crazy looking.
It's on the pricier side around $40+ for the 8.5 oz shown in picture) but sooo worth it AND you don't have to use very much to allow it to work. You also don't have to replace your regular salon shampoo and conditioner with this. Now that my hair has some moisture back in it after using it only 3 times I'll use my other brand (Redken for blondes) till I feel the need for the Moroccan oil again. You can purchase this at some salons or since only friends and family read this I can get it for you much cheaper.

No comments:
Post a Comment