My dear son,
I know you're ''due date'' isn't till Sunday ish but seriously... Get out get out get out! My body can't take your kicks and jabs to my stomach and lady parts anymore. I would love to be able to go up the stairs without being in pain or even sit now a days for that matter. Your big sister is so excited to meet you, she even bought you some presents. You must be so cramped inside my tummy so why don't you just do us both a favor and make your way into the world and then you can stretch and kick all you want. Sounds like a win win situation to me. Your daddy and I are so excited to meet you and spoil you, I promise we're pretty cool people and you'll love being part of our family.
Maybe you're waiting till tomorrow because you certainly are my little firecracker with how much you move around compared to your big sister when I was pregnant with her.
So be a good little boy and please make your debut as soon as possible. I promise we'll have a great name picked out for you once we see your cute face and no longer be called baby brother or baby boy.
Love ya lots! (but come out already)
Love your mother who is miserable and in pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment