Sunday, June 29, 2014

39 weeks

I will be shocked if I make it to next Sunday let a lone be late with this baby. But I could be totally wrong I guess we'll see. With all of the contractions I'm having and having SO much pressure down there I think he'll be here some time this week. I like my accountant sisters theory for coming on July 2nd  7-2-14... 7x2=14 haha. I'll take it.



Gender: Boy

Maternity Clothes: Well I've been sick the last two weeks so my wardrobe has been pj's..

Stretch Marks: yes!! the little stinker stretches out so far on me that he has given me some new stripes.

Movement:  He moves way more than MJ ever did it's so bizarre to watch my stomach move like that. I love it but some times it's a bit painful! 

Weight gain/loss: Due to being sick the last two weeks I lost a few pounds so I'm now down 1 pound from my pre pregnancy weight but a total of 9 pounds gained while being pregnant.

Cravings: popsicles, icee's you get the idea. 

Sleep: What is this ''sleep'' you speak of? I was soooo congested and of course it gets worse in the evening so sleep was just a disaster. It didn't help that Ryan had to leave for Canada for 4 days on business while both MJ and I were sick so I was all on my own on that one. Moms shouldn't be allowed to get sick..

Missing anything?: Having any kind of energy, the place is a mess and slowly getting back to looking good now that Ryan is back home and able to help me. I miss walking normal, going up and down the stairs with out holding onto the railing and the wall. 

Best moment this week: My sweet husband returning home, he is my rock.

Belly button in or out: I have a major innie but it's poking out when the little guy decides to stretch out and play around

Wedding ring on or off: Off. I'm not really even swollen all that much like I was with MJ but this summer heat is making it so my ring doesn't fit anymore. I became swollen in the summer with Mary when I was just 6 months along. 

Happy or Moody: I'm trying to have a good attitude but between being sick, having a sick toddler who is finally getting better and I think knows change is coming soon due to her recent attitude outbreaks and my low patience I'm trying to be happy. 

Looking forward to: Meeting my son!

No comments:

Post a Comment