Tuesday, September 16, 2014

FHE

For FHE tonight we went to the church museum to show Mary the rug her great grandparents made. This is the same great grandma that she is named after btw. I'd say it was a success for the most part but having a toddler and baby always brings little bumps along the way like Mary having a melt down because she no longer wanted her picture taken, she wanted to push Oliver in the stroller, she no longer wanted Oliver in the stroller but her baby doll in it and push her instead. And poor Oliver was tired and not having the heat and wanted to nurse so he cried and cried and cried the entire way home, completely blotchy faced when we finally arrived. 


      It can be tiring and hectic having kids but I wouldn't change a thing. I love being a mom and am so grateful to have a daughter and son that our Father in Heaven has trusted me to raise and teach them.
 I am so ready for fall weather! Even at 8:30 at night it was so flippin hot! I love summer but I am beyond ready to pull out my boots, scarfs and jackets.

No comments:

Post a Comment