Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Oliver's 2 months!
I can't believe this cute little guy is two months already. I know I'll be repeating myself each month but it's true!! I am savoring every moment I can with him because before I know it I'll be back to work and missing him and MJ like crazy.
update:
He's just shy of 11 pounds which brings him from the 19th to the 23rd or 25th percentile
for height he's still in the 9th percentile and head he's 50th... for those big brains!
He is suuuuch a good baby just like his sister was. The only time he cries is when he's hungry or super tired. He's a bit on the higher maintenance side because he wont go to sleep unless I nurse him so therefor we do a lot of co sleeping because I just end up falling asleep myself and he's a super light sleeper! If I move him to his bassinet, more times than not he'll start waking up getting upset so we have to start all over again.
Such a chunker! check out that double chin! He is just solid now, total boy.
yeah needing a re do on this photo shoot, he was getting hungry and kicking his feet like crazy so this was the best out of the handful before he began yelling at me to feed him.
MJ wanted to be in his pictures too haha. Love my brown eyed girl and blue eyed boy!
He is NOT a binky baby...sad face! So like I said in above comment I have to nurse him to get him to sleep for the most part. He acts as though I'm giving him a lemon when I try the binky these days.
He loves being around people and being talked to. I recently went to the dentist for a cleaning. He was fed and changed and should have been totally content. Nope. So of course the girls loved taking turns holding him, cooing with him. He just gets the biggest grins when someone says hi to him.
He eats typically every 3 hours during the day. At night he can go 5-6 hours. (Hallelujah!) I feel so complete right now with him in our family, we just adore him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment