We spent Easter weekend at my parents watching Conference, eating way too much and enjoying our mini vaca just lounging around. MJ had a blast coloring Easter eggs and playing with her cousins.
yup, still growing out those annoying hairs post baby. ugh so annoying but oh so worth it! Love this little boy of ours.
My analytical child. This picture describes her so well. And of course once Ollie grabbed one of the toys she threw a fit and said it was all ruined kicking the rest of the toys aside. She and I have some similarities but are so different as well. She is quite the perfectionist which I am not haha.
Of course the only picture that turned out was the one I took on my phone! I didn't like the ones I took on my camera so this is their Easter pic 2015.

No comments:
Post a Comment