Stats: 17 pounds and 27 inches. He is the same weight but an inch shorter than MJ was at this age. What can I say, we made small babies! He's in the 20th percentile and of course his head is in the 50th percentile. Small but smart babies ;)
Loves: To be on his feet standing, couch surfing and holding on to our fingers walking. He will be walking on his own before his 1st birthday I'll bet. Loves to eat what we're eating, I figured out that the whole spitting baby food was because he simply doesn't like pureed food. He adores MJ and gets so excited to see her each morning, they have the cutest little friendship I love it. Although she is starting to tease him already. She will spread out her body by the doorway so he can't get in, take away toys from him that she wants, and eat his crackers that I'll set out for him.
Hates: Absolutely despises getting his diaper changed and clothes taken off/put on. Doesn't really want me to feed him so meal time is suuuuuper messy.
He always has a bruise somewhere on his head these days it seems, he is all boy! grunts and growls, such a strong and solid boy.
I'm already planning his birthday party, I'm so excited to have a summer party! Have everyone outside enjoying the July weather and yummy food/treats.
No comments:
Post a Comment