Wednesday, May 13, 2015

10 months

10 months
18 pounds
wears size 3 diaper
and 9-12 mo clothes
4 teeth/ two on top two on the bottom
Pro going up the stairs


He is all over the place crawling and couch surfing. He HATES to get his diaper and clothes changed. You'd think we were hurting him! He loves to follow sister and play with her and wrestling with her. They will charge (crawl) toward each other then she'll grab him and take him down to the floor all the while he is just giggling and loving it. He is for sure total boy and loves to play rough. Still not sleeping through the night. I don't know what uninterrupted sleep feels like anymore. Still nursing like a champ but we're working on solids more and more. He'll eat cheerios, meat, puffs, bread, popsicles, yogurt, strawberries, peaches, and pickles. He will be a hard one to wean off nursing. He is still such a light sleeper and is on a schedule that I know to expect him to wake up around 12:30 am to eat to which he just ends up in our bed since I fall back asleep while he eats. Then back up at 6:00 ish to eat again and is awake for the day until his nap which varies depending on our day activity. If I go to work out class at 9 then he doesn't sleep until after 10:30. When I don't go he'll go a bit before that time. He takes 2-3 naps a day. Says mama, dada, and occasionally bye bye. No signing with us, he just grunts and yells as much as we may practice. We only start with the basics of "more" "all done" "drink" and "food"


He is a total Mama's boy and is such a sweetie. I love his little giggles and cute little personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment