He is finally beginning to eat more and nurse a tad less. As long as he can feed himself that is. He has a sweet tooth and looooves treats which he has already been spoiled with slurpees, ice cream and popsicles.
Wearing 12 mo clothing. Although he has short little legs so he can still wear 9-12 mo pants and a couple of 6-12 mo pants.
Wears size 3 diapers
Loves bath time especially when it's with MJ, he throws and absolute fit when I take him out and crawls straight back to the bathtub after I wrestle him to get pj's on.
IS WALKING! is very close to doing it full time
can go up the stairs like a pro but not down. He continues to think he can go head first or sideways.
He has fallen off the bed like 4 times or something because he is so dang fast and will deliberately throw a toy to the floor so he can go get it.
Says ''Ba'' for ball and loves to play with them and drive the tonka trucks around on the floor.
Is freakishly strong. It some times takes both of us to change his diaper.
STILL not sleeping through the night, he'll wake up around 12:30/1:00 typically so I'll bring him into our room to nurse and end up falling asleep myself. I try to just nurse him in the kids room so I can put him back in his crib when I'm coherent enough haha.
Has had 2 hair cuts in 10 months which is the same amount as Mary has had in 3 years ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment