To say that I'm obsessed with this little boy would be an understatement. I am in love with the little mini me. He cracks me up. I love the way he squints his nose when he smiles and laughs, his determination even though that means he will only eat if I put it on the table for him to do it himself. When I say NO to him he just looks at me as though he's saying ''can you really say no to this face? let's try this again shall we?" I even love his temper tantrums how he'll throw himself to the floor with his hands first like a little gorilla then sitting up and going sideways, backwards all while looking at me waiting for a reaction. I bite my cheeks to keep from laughing. It's true what they say. After you have a child before you know you begin to think ''What did we do with out them?"
No comments:
Post a Comment