Ryan has joined the Dirty Thirty club! (ugh which means I'm right around the corner)
I asked him on Saturday what he wanted to do to celebrate and of course he just wanted to hang out, have a normal day and get some dinner just the two of us. So we did just that!
Sunday, on his actual birthday we had a full day. We went to his cousins mission farewell, visit his cousins and see their house for the first time, then to his Grandma's for our weekly dinner.
Clean white shirt before the mess of watermelon all over
The kids and I joined GG to her neighborhood get tougher so she could show off two of her adorable great grand children. They thought it was pretty neat to ride with this sweet lady on her chair.
Stealing kisses from this little guy
So grateful to have this wonderful family, I'm extremely blessed to be Ryan's wife and best friend, and these two cute kids mother.




No comments:
Post a Comment