Come the end of July around the 20th (because I'm always late) we will be a family of 5!! holy moly, Ryan and I are about to be outnumbered... We are thrilled and MJ is finally ok with the idea of possibly having another brother. We've had the talk that it's not up to me if it's a boy or girl, that all we want and hope for is healthy happy baby.
We told my family at our Christmas party with our white elephant gift.
Days later my mother in law asked if I was pregnant when I stepped back inside due to feeling a bit sick and totally already showing. She cried for joy and couldn't stop hugging us. So needless to say everyone is just as excited as we are.
We told our friends and other family members through facebook with this picture which of course with a crazy17 month old at the time was crazy jumping all over the cushions not sitting still or crumpling up his paper I took a million photos it felt like. This was the best out of the bunch in my opinion.
The first trimester was fine until we got home from Montana spending Thanksgiving with my sister and brother in law. I have never dealt with morning sickness before and oh man...the nausea is awful!! I just wanted to lay in bed under my covers where it was dark. My appetite went to nothing, it was just awful. I don't know why they even call it morning sickness when it can hit you any time of the day or last all day long.
2nd trimester started and the nausea went away but then the headaches appeared and were happening throughout the day, I'm 15 weeks and only have them a few times week now thanks to tylenol and lavender oil that I put on the sides of my head.
This pregnancy is unlike the other two so I can't say ''oh this is just like MJ's, must be a girl!" or ''Just like Ollie's, must be a boy!" I've been losing weight like I did with Oliver, but went through a phase of craving Italian subways like I did with MJ. Those are the only similarities. Come beginning of March we'll find out if the baby is nice and healthy and what we'll be having!
I'm definitely showing more with this one thanks to my non existent stomach muscles haha. I don't love this stage where I just feel like I look chubby, I love the end of the 2nd tri/beginning of 3rd where I feel comfortable in my skin and enjoy the baby belly. This was how big I was when I was 20+ weeks with Oliver! and I'm about the same weight I think as I was with him at this point.


No comments:
Post a Comment