Friday, May 6, 2016

Spring is here!

I have been so over the cold weather, I've told Ryan that next time we move it has to be further south. That or become super rich so we have a ''winter home'' to go to when I need to get out haha.

One weekend beginning of March; Ryan and his dad worked on our yard to get rid of some ugly bushes and till our garden plot. Yay! I can't wait to have it filled with yummy veggies and fruits! The kids had a blast playing outside and watching their daddy and grandpa hard at work.




Oliver working on his cleaning...haha

 MJ went to a friends princess birthday party and had a blast at the Castle Creek Inn playing games and with the princesses there.
 And before we knew it, it was time to color Easter Eggs for family home evening. The kids loved it and surprisingly no huge messes to clean up after thankfully.





No comments:

Post a Comment