Friday, January 4, 2013

I have just been awful about taking pictures... With all of the hype and excitement having a toddler for the holidays I have just been enjoying the moments and not remembering to capture them.
Thanksgiving day we spent with Ryans family at his grandparents home and than had our own Thanksgiving the following day with my family. Which of course I didn't take pictures at either place. Fail.

We spent Christmas Eve at my parents home, she was spoiled with clothes, pj's, and toys.
Ryan and I were spoiled with money, ps3 players and Just Dance, Food Processor, the new Batman and ALL of the Harry Potter dvd's! We had a bomb Christmas.

So here are the few pictures of our walking girl opening her Christmas gifts. That's right she is a full on walker now! So flippin cute watching her be able to walk and explore on a new level.






Her smiles kill us, she has such a cheeser smile I love it. She so far has two teeth on the bottom and top showing with a tooth coming on it's way from both top and bottom a long with a couple of molars!
Teething time is so fun..  
I can't wait till she is done teething!

No comments:

Post a Comment