Thursday, March 28, 2013

I've heard it said time and time again by so many parents and now I am saying it. Why on earth do I bother to buy this kid toys? I love how she is just entertained so easily by anything in our home.


                               It's a rare moment taking a picture of myself, and I want
                   Mary to have plenty with her Mom. So I'm trying to get over myself
                     and just take them because I know I'll appreciate them later on.
                                Playing with her friend Sally, sharing her cheddar bunnies
                             "Hey Mary, show me your teeth!" love her silly facial expressions
                     
                       These girls were running all over the place "Freedom!"
                            no more being cooped up inside

I am absolutely LOVING this weather we have been having lately. I'm so grateful to live in Utah and be so close to the mountains. Such a beautiful sight to see each day. Don't let those snow covered mountains fool you in to thinking it's cold, well for Utah that is.  60 degrees baby, I'll take it!

 Nothing better to end a great day than a nice evening stroll in the neighborhood before bath and bed time. She is such a little mini mama, loves her baby dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment