One of the best things in Utah is of course Training Table. Umm hello cheese fries and their famous dipping sauce! I have fond memories of the place since it was my first job. If you haven't been there I'll make it simple for ya what to order. #26 sandwich (turkey bacon sandwich) cheese fries with their dipping sauce, a side of their home made ranch (uh-may-zing) and their home made lemonade. I may have gained 5 pounds today but so worth it.
Mary loved coloring on the paper while Jack decided to be a bit adventurous and take a bite of his green crayon. yum. MJ loves to dip her fries in ketchup and apparently thought it would just as good to to dip her entire hand as well. Emily, you sure you're ready for this? ;)
After an awesome nap we enjoyed playing outside
Why ride in a stroller when you can push your new doll
She is totally in love, At Carters today she found her and would
not let her go, I'm talking screaming and running
away as I tried to take the doll away.
yeah, I totally gave in and bought it.
not let her go, I'm talking screaming and running
away as I tried to take the doll away.
yeah, I totally gave in and bought it.






No comments:
Post a Comment