Favorite things of having a toddler
*I have my own mini helper, she loves to un load the bottom part of the dishwasher, throw away garbage, hands me clothes that have been dropped from the dryer. She loves to help out any way she can.
* Random big bear hugs and especially my favorite the hugs where she keeps patting my back
*smooching those beautiful pink wee lips
*how she folds her arms at church, and when she hears the word prayer time
*whisper conversations
*attempts of saying ''love you''
* hearing her yell out "MA!" in the morning from her crib
*saying ''uh-oh'' every time she or some one around her drops some thing
*she thinks sneezes are the funniest thing ever
* how quickly she learns and I just beam ear to ear with smiles when she learns a new word, or sound, or understands what I'm saying to her.
Yes she is a typical toddler and has her tantrums hear and there but overall this having a kid thing just keeps getting better and better. She is so fun to be around, entertaining and just a sweet heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment