My younger self would be appalled at me these days. With being on a tight budget, a bit lazy, crazy schedule, a wife, a mom. I've become a bit ghetto, so ghetto that...
- Instead of buying a new bra because the wires are poking out of the two I have and put tape on them so it's no longer digging into my skin.
-I eat my daughters left over some times
-Many of my clothes have stains and holes in them. I still wear them.
-Most days my hair is worn up
-I'm not embarrassed most times to go in public with out make up on (that is till I run in to people I know)
- I'll wear nail polish till it chips off completely
- I forgot laundry was in the washer. For almost a week.
- Today's make up was moisturizer and red lip stick. hot.
- Mary left for the babysitters tonight and after Ryan dropped her off noticed her dinner was still on her face. I'm such an awesome mom.
I may need to step up my game here folks...
No comments:
Post a Comment