Sunday, October 27, 2013

Back east trip photo bomb part 1

We planned a girls trip only to visit my sister in Vermont as it is their last year living there. So with my two older sisters, mom, aunt, and MJ (who made the cut off flying free by a month.) I was sooo impressed with how well Mary did on the flights!




                      We went to a darling town named Grafton, pretty much the adorable
                         quiet place any low key retired couple would love to hang out at.
                                                 Aren't these kiddos adorable
                 delicious cheese and jam tasting, MJ found some VT maple syrup
                                   in cute maple leaf glass jars



                           The colors are unreal and absolutely beautiful there.
                           cute little Graffton public library.






                                        These two cute girls became such good friends,
                                   it was so fun to watch them interact with each other.
                                      At the farmers market where we at delicious crepes, I bought
                        only a couple of jars of canned goods, wish I could have bought more!
                            Spent an afternoon at the infamous King Arthur. Wish we had one here
                        one day when I have a home of our own, I'm totally buying some sweet pans, and
                            more delicious frosting, bread mixes and pretty much anything you could ever want
                                  or need to use in the kitchen.
                               Smart store for having a kid area to color

1 comment: