Spent the day in Boston! Love visiting big cities but could never live there.
These two...just HAD to have their shoes and socks off, no matter how many times
I put them back on she'd yank them right off little stinker.
Took a moment to see the Boston Temple before our horrible ride back home. ALL
little kids/babes were screaming bawling their eyes out, Zooey threw up and Mary
just wouldn't give up and wanted out, I wanted to cry with her.
Cute antique mall we visited
cheese tasting oh my! I may have gone around twice, it was THAT good
MJ loved feeding the horses, goats, and seeing all of the animals before we
did some cheese and maple syrup taste testing.
Zooey and MJ became such cute little friends on this trip
LOVE this adorable library, this cute place make me kind of want to live there..
Poor girl got a bit sick on our plane trip home and was such a champ
No comments:
Post a Comment