For a little update here are some photos of what has been going on since mid October. Not included my birthday which was AWESOME! Ryan surprised me with a Blendtec and I started working at a new salon and so grateful I made the jump to do it. These girls are amazing, the store is busy and the clients are incredible as well. I also didn't get photos of Thanksgiving which we spent with my family this year and definitely ate waaaay too much.
We went and spent an afternoon at Wheeler Farm and of course MJ loved it! She was not afraid to get up close to these huge geese!
She picked out her own little pumpkin to paint
as well as helped out take out the seeds in ours. I thought she might hate the feeling of it but she thought it was pretty funny
Our little owl for Halloween!
at our ward party with her grandma and aunt
with her girl cousins on Halloween
She loved walking up and down the street getting candy and as you can tell didn't like that we stopped to take a photo


No comments:
Post a Comment