Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Oh where oh where have you gone?

Ok energy, I am in the 2nd trimester which is supposed to mean you aren't tired anymore right?
Wrongo with this kiddo! It seems that I'm almost every day tired at about 4:00 pm.  Today after Ryan left for school I was so dang tired I physically couldn't keep my eyelids open any longer. So I turned on some netflix for MJ and allowed myself a little nap on the couch next to her. Well what did my little one do while I was resting? She found her stash of hidden dum dum suckers and opened about 6 or 7 of them and when I woke up looks at her with those innocent big brown eye and says ''mommy, yummy suckers!" I just had to laugh and wash her sticky hands and face off letting her finish at least one of them. Looks like I need to find a better spot for her suckers.



No comments:

Post a Comment