Wednesday, January 22, 2014

This girl... is obsessed with wearing her fairy dress whenever possible and looking at her baby pictures/videos on our phones. She is just too funny.
          And that book she is holding is a staple every evening before bed time. Her awesome grandparents who are like my second mom and dad gave it to her when we informed them we were getting rid of the binky cold turkey a couple of months ago. Book found HERE
                               These two aren't related at all...haha
                 And might I had she can get some pretty sweet bed head.


                           Granny and MJ at Uncle Kelly's memorial, it has been one year since his
                            tragic death. I'll forever always remember him thinking he was just so cool
                       and very talented musically. I'm grateful for the tender mercies of our Father in Heaven.
                                     
                        MJ hanging out with someone her own size, isn't he the cutest.
                                Life is short, too short. What makes the hard times a little less hard
                      is having an amazing family. I have been so blessed to part of this incredible family.
                 The sun was shining, it was such a beautiful day. Those who spoke did it beautifully. I'm so grateful to have been able to be there and feel so much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment