Tuesday, January 21, 2014

15 weeks

This pregnancy is going by so quickly!! With the anticipation of having Mary, time moved like molasses. I couldn't wait for that little e-mail update each week to tell me the news of our little ones growth and changes in me. Now before I know that that e-mail arrives earlier then I expected it. 

How far along: 15 weeks
Gender: no clue but I'm fairly certain boy this time around!
Maternity Clothes: no just wearing leggings and other stretchy pants. Bring on Spring and maxi skirts!
Stretch Marks: only the ones MJ so kindly gave me
Weight gain/loss: Down 8 pounds. I seriously have no appetite and when I am hungry I can only eat as much as a small child. I get filled quickly. No complaining here!
Cravings: This kid is a carnivore. Give me meat and potatoes, burgers, pork. Get in my belly!
Sleep: Not the greatest, nothing to do with this babe but MJ has decided since she got sick after Christmas that she only wants to sleep in our bed which means she screams in bed for an hour or so and then will wake up at 3/4/5:00 in the morning and makes her way into our bed so we can get a few more hours of shut eye. This will hopefully stop sooner then later because once this belly gets really big there wont be any room left for her in our bed.
Best moment this week: Eating Cafe Rio twice in one week. So. Dang. Good. this baby loves meat.
Belly button in or out: Always in, That was one thing I had hoped for in pregnancy was to get an outie. I have a MAJOR innie and always hated it.
Wedding ring on or off: On
Happy or Moody: Happy, with the exception of once this last week I was starving and not a happy camper to see that our left over pizza was gonzo. Hubby got an apology after...
Looking forward to: Feeling movement and if Mary will have a little brother or sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment