This little girl just kills me, she definitely holds a piece of my heart and I am forever grateful to our Father in Heaven for blessing us to have such an amazing daughter. I had a feeling from the time I could feel her kicks that she would be an easy going child. She has the best belly laugh, gives the most amazing bear hugs, and just the sweetest most tender heart in the world with a pinch of sass. Ok maybe more than a pinch haha.
She is almost 2 1/2 years old, where on earth does the time go?! She loves playing with her baby dolls, feeding them, burping them, putting them to bed. She'll come to me saying one of them is crying and will rock them till she says they're asleep. She also loves to play with toy cars, legos/blocks and dinosaurs. She counts to 20 so far by herself and is a fairly good eater. Pink is her favorite color, She's noot the most adventurous but I can't complain. If I let her she would eat yogurt for every meal if I let her. She loves dark chocolate, well any kind of chocolate really, and is a total carnivore.
She LOVES to color whether it's on her easel or in her coloring books. Her favorite shows to watch are Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, Bo on the Go!, Sesame Street, Pingu, Tilly knock knock, and Strawberry Shortcake. Yay for Netflix!
In her two years she has
lived in two homes
been to Primary Children's hospital twice
Had stitches once
Fallen down the stairs once
Flown on an airplane once, (well twice, roundtrip) and did amazing!
Traveled to 6 states so far; California, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Arizona and Nevada.
She's shy when she first meets new people, but give her a few minutes and she warms up and is her goofy outgoing self. Gee, wonder where she gets that from..
Her vocabulary is growing so much! She speaks so well and clear and is quite a little sponge.
We recently moved her to a big girl bed and I couldn't help but feel a little sad, she's no longer my baby girl! She loves her bed and stays in it all night and morning till she hears us up and going. I love to stay in bed a little longer and listen to her from the across the hall talking to her babies, pretending to call her cousins, my mom, and aunts. Now for potty training!
No comments:
Post a Comment