Gender: Boy
Maternity Clothes: I can fit in most of my shirts, but wear leggings, maxi skirt, maternity pants/shorts.
Stretch Marks: Still only from Mary still so far
Movement: oh yes...I feel like his personal punching and kicking bag sometimes. Much more than I remember with MJ. I have a feeling he might be a handful compared to his big sis.
Weight gain/loss: 2 pounds down from pre prego weight. Gained a total of 8 pounds so far.
Cravings: Thanks to MJ's easter basket I've been snacking on her starburst jelly beans..so good! With the warmer weather I'm craving some good bbq.
Sleep: ughh kinda off and on. Hips hurt and belly is getting bigger so it actually takes a little work to flip over to my other side and I forgot about the constant bathroom breaks while trying to sleep.
Missing anything?: Getting down on the floor easily (and up) playing with MJ.
Missing anything?: Getting down on the floor easily (and up) playing with MJ.
Best moment this week: Purchasing baby boy his car seat and bedding finally. And reaching the 30 week mark, crazy how fast this pregnancy has gone. Only 10 weeks to go, it'll be here in a blink of an eye for me.
Belly button in or out: it always stays in.
Wedding ring on or off: On
Happy or Moody: mmm a little moody perhaps due to lack of sleep. I've been spoiled with Mary being an amazing sleeper. Body is preparing for those 3 am feedings!
Looking forward to: Getting everything organized and deep cleaned...slowly... It's pretty pathetic how often I have to take breaks and sit/stretch while doing normal household cleaning done.

No comments:
Post a Comment