Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mothers day dinner at my parents house. Delicious bbq with these lovely ladies! I'm so grateful for my mom and amazing sisters, I have learned so much from them.

After the last couple of days of working inside, cleaning and organizing MJ needed a day outside to enjoy this beautiful sunshine. She is so patient with me (majority of the time) and let me color my hair that was desperately needed while she picked out a movie to watch; Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer haha.
It's a bit harder these days to sit on the floor and play with Mary, my body is so done being pregnant. But regardless we enjoyed our afternoon together and I got a good little work out running around after her. I'm itching to get out to the pool and relax, get some sun on my pasty skin.




It's amazing how much better you feel after you get your hair done!

My favorite little girl, she is just amazing. I love her sweet personality and sass.



No comments:

Post a Comment