Gender: Boy/ no name still!!
Maternity Clothes: bought a couple of maternity shirts on sale for the summer. Love that they make maternity clothes you can wear after the baby as well.
Stretch Marks: I think I'm noticing a couple of new ones..
Movement: yup, especially late at night while I'm trying to sleep.
Weight gain/loss: up 11 pounds. (up 1 from my pre prego weight) don't ask how, I sure don't know how. I gained like 25-30 pounds with MJ. Must be the difference of having a first child and being pregnant with a busy toddler haha
Cravings: Still love me some good meat, and oh limeade now! just delicious especially with it being summer finally.
Sleep: meh, body is preparing baby to arrive so I don't sleep all that well with the bathroom breaks and hips hurting occasionally. I t could be better, could be worse.
Missing anything?: Laying on my stomach and back, having energy to get things done and playing with MJ. No more running around after her, I get winded! haha pretty pathetic
Missing anything?: Laying on my stomach and back, having energy to get things done and playing with MJ. No more running around after her, I get winded! haha pretty pathetic
Best moment this week: Getting family pictures and maternity pictures taken by a friend. Also going on walks this week with Mary, and getting some exercise tank tops and bra that actually fit.
Belly button in or out: In as always
Wedding ring on or off: On
Happy or Moody: happy for the most part! I have a doctors appointment on tomorrow that I'm intrigued about my latest symptom. In the morning/early afternoon most days I feel kinda light headed. Like when you stand for too long with your knees buckled or when you blood sugar has gone down. It's annoying because then I can't help Mary or play and have to lay on the couch or bed for awhile. I thought it was due to needing to snack but I've noticed it happens even an hour after I've eaten. So maybe it's just a weird pregnancy symptom that I just didn't have with MJ.
Looking forward to: Hearing the little guys heartbeat on Wednesday and have some pool days! My legs need some sun desperately..

No comments:
Post a Comment