I have forgotten how ravenous you become while in the nursing stage. I learned with Mary that the weight unfortunately just doesn't ''fall off'' like some moms do. (dang you ladies!) So it's really hard to not eat everything in sight in moments. I have yet gone grocery shopping with the two kiddos. Between nursing, pumping, spit up, poopy diapers, nap time for the toddler, nap time for mama because my eyes are literally closing while standing up, and having one car it has been pretty much impossible for me to get out of the house. Thanks to pinterest I've found some healthy treats and food to eat! Just have yet to make any due to lack of ingredients. So I'm thinking I'll be doing a night time run to the store while the kids stay with Ryan. Since I'm pretty sure, mac 'n' cheese, chicken nuggets and popsicles aren't the healthiest thing to be eating ;)
I am fortunate to not have gained much with Oliver and I'm barely below my pregnancy weight right now but I still have a ways to go to get rid of MJ's baby weight I had gained and feel good again. Goal is to be able to buy some smaller pants come fall/winter! We all know that when being a mom and you all of a sudden get really hungry the last thing you want to do is take the time to cook some thing from scratch that will take you 30 minutes. So it's time to once again plan my meals, and make them in advanced. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment