But I am happy to report that after a month of not giving up and having the confidence to nurse him and stay calm he is almost a pro at nursing! I say almost because occasionally I have to top him off with an ounce after nursing him. I also found out I have no shortage of milk whatsoever when I told him how much I get every few hours. (yay!) I love this new experience of being able to nurse (and with out a shield too!)
He is weighing at 8.8 pounds now. Went from being in the 9th percentile to the 19th in two weeks!
He's smiling a bit now and it just melts my heart.
His eyes are still pretty bright! I think I may have a blue eyed child here
He sleeps really well and only wakes up a couple of times during the night. If I bottle feed him he's drinking 3 ounces right now
He's such a chill relax baby. Only crying when he's hungry or if he's wet through his diaper on to his clothes. He loves to cuddle on my chest and will put his hands under his chin and cheek. adorbs.
| These two are so cute, MJ LOVES her baby brother, always looking out for him and wanting to take care of him. |
| perfect timing of his cute smiles! |
No comments:
Post a Comment