Tuesday, November 11, 2014

4 month update

4 months old today! 11/11.
Stats:
14 pounds (26th percentile)  -MJ was 13 pounds at this age
26 inches in height (jumped from 9th to 75th percentile in two months!)  -MJ was 24 inches
his head is in the 79th percentile too.
He definitely has more hair than MJ did! He has golden blonde hair like her.
He also sleeps like she did; either on back with arms up or on his side haha.


He grunts more so than giggling so it's treat when he actually giggles!
He loves to be around people and being talked to, he's my little social baby
Wears size 3 diapers (at this age MJ was still in 1's)
Wearing 3-6 month clothes
He loves being up look around watching all of us, wish I could find our dang bumbo that is hidden some where in our storage unit! :/
I wear him in my ergo which I didn't really baby wear Mary. I love the ergo! I got it for a steal of a deal. It's definitely a must when the 2nd kid comes around so I have my hands free.

The last few weeks he has been great at grasping toys and holding onto them. He can roll over from his stomach to his back.

He absolutely hates his car seat. I don't know what it is but he cries when I buckle him in.
He will finally take to a binky once in awhile, but I'm thinking he's going to be a little thumb sucker..
Hoping he self soothes sooner than later... the only way to soothe him now is to nurse him until he falls asleep. We co sleep more than he sleeps in his bassinet.. He's for sure a mama's boy and I love it. After this growth spurt has simmered down we'll transition him to his crib. So good luck to him and MJ sharing a room! I know MJ will be climbing on his crib to say hi and look at him, I can already see it now haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment