Our ward does a little Halloween carnival for the kids each year that the youth put on. So cute! MJ and her cousin had a blast.
My sweet visiting teacher held Oliver so I could take Mary to the different activities. MJ just loves her and runs to give her a hug whenever she sees her. She always has a little treat in her purse for her.
Practicing being a cat before we head out trick or treating!
Looking every way but at me...I gave up after the 10th photo..
She had such a blast, it was so funny when people would say Happy Halloween to her. She'd respond ''I will!" And of course would grab a handful of candy before I could say to her to take just one. After this picture we realized Ollie lost his cute sock with bones on it! ugh dang kid kicking those cute chubby feet!
No comments:
Post a Comment