Wednesday, November 19, 2014

MJ turns 3!

Tomorrow is this cute girls 3rd birthday! She is just a ball of sass and fun and is my sweet sensitive girl. I love the way she says ''Oviller'' and how much she loves her little brother.
She is my ''helper girl'' as she tells me and is a little mini mama with Ollie. She is so smart and this past year she has grown so much. She speaks so well and amazes everyone around her. I love our conversations we have and that she loves to cuddle with me. She is little miss independent and a girly girl who loves playing tea parties, having her nails painted pink and wearing dress ups. She cracks us up with what she says. I recently fell and scraped up my knees, she asked to see them and said ''awwww darniiiiit'' and proceeded to kiss them all better.





 She loves to watch Justin Time, My little ponies, Bo on the Go, Daniel Tiger, Barney, Frozen, Elmo and Rudolph the Red nose Reindeer haha.

She loves to play at the park, color/paint, obsessed with reading books. She is my pride and joy, the little girl I always hoped I would have. Love you miss Mary Jean!!


No comments:

Post a Comment