Wednesday, March 11, 2015

8 month update

8 months and 17 pounds worth of cuteness right here. I pretty much adore this baby boy of ours. He is such a blessing to our family and we can't imagine life with out him.


 He still isn't much of a fan of eating solids, more times than not he just spits and blows it all over the place. And when I say all over the place I really me all over me.
Wakes up 1-2 times during the night but hallelujah he is sleeping in his crib now and it is awesome!
He will certainly let us know when he is upset by grunting/yelling out. We try not to laugh but he looks like a little ape and will throw both of his hands to the floor.
He lights up when he sees Mary and loves to play by her.
Hating once again to get undressed/dressed for the day
Everyone that sees him comments how beautiful his eyes are.
Cuddles with his little fox buddy in his crib. Pretty much adorable.
Is a mama's boy.


He has tried pickles and pickled beets recently. Loves to suck on apples, likes pureed carrots, not a fan of green beans or peas at all. Other fruits like peaches, pears, and applesauce he'll some times eat and other times I get a fruit bath on my face and clothes.
 He is quick!! He crawls so fast and always trying to get to the fireplace to pull himself up which is a major no-no. It's marble so I can see him getting some major injuries there. He's pretty good about listening to us when we say no to him and to crawl back over to us.

 His hair is getting so long I think his fohawk days are just about over. Mj didn't have this long of hair until she was over a year old!



No comments:

Post a Comment