Ryan had a last minute trip to St. George for work so the kids and I got to tag along! It was only for a couple of days but it was so nice to get away with him and away from the awful air and weather we've been having here! It was gorgeous and I missed seeing palm trees and beautiful red rocks. I think my parents moved to Salt Lake a bit too soon because I'm so not a winter, cold weather girl. We met up with my high school friend Coral and her 3 kiddos. While hanging out with them I ran into a friend from Salt Lake with her two girls so Mary had a blast playing with more kids. I showed Ryan, and the kids where my brother is buried, I haven't been to his grave for years so it was nice to stop by and make a visit there. MJ just had to play in the red dirt so after lunch they did just that and were in heaven getting dirty haha.

No comments:
Post a Comment