7 months old and past the army crawling now doing this crawl hopping thing haha. He's all over the place! Happiest baby, still not sleeping through the night or in his crib... Finally starting to eat a little bit of solids. Follows MJ everywhere she goes and wants to play with her toys with her. Needless to say we adore this boy.
wears size 3 diaper
6-9 mo clothing
has tried green beans, apple sauce, pears, peaches, potatoes and loves to suck on cucumbers
I've given up on trying to make him a binky baby haha. Just wish I had something to soothe him besides myself!
Everyone comments how mesmerizing his eyes are and what a beautiful baby he is. He's beginning to show some attitude more and more by growling and grunting when he's upset. I'm awful at laughing at it and now that he's getting bigger I have to turn the other way so he doesn't think it's ok to do it. Ryan gets after me all the time for doing it.

No comments:
Post a Comment