Playing lots of catch up today so here is February:
My baby is growing up!
Oliver's 18th month appointment he is weighing at 21 pounds, such a little guy but staying in his own scale/curve and is a healthy boy.
Says "down" when he's done eating and ready to get out of the high chair. Calls Mary sissy. Says:Papa, starting to say no, ta-dah!, uh oh when he makes our someone makes a mess, ouch, boo (blue), ding dong (doorbell) choo choo when playing with his train. Says nany for candy.
Wears 12 mo+ clothing
Size 3 diaper
Loooves cereal and yogurt
Thinks it's so funny to get into trouble and get into things I tell him not to. Flexes his muscles, tough boy but sweet as well. Loves to cuddle on my shoulder while I get his music and nightlight ready for bed. Is gentle and loving to MJ's little baby dolls.
Climbs on to his highchair than proceeds to one of our chairs, lastly to get on the table. He is part human, monkey and dog I swear haha.Has began saying "No" and I laugh every time he says it, it's just too darn funny.
Still no progress on animal noises unless they growl... lol
Copying more words each day we say as simple as telling him to say blue when he's coloring when a blue crayon.
knock on wood, I'm surprised he hasn't taken us to the ER yet, the kid just has no fear and doesn't pay attention to his surroundings. He gets hurt more times through out the day than I can count.
He's still a tiny little thing, 18 mo pants just drown the kid so they are sitting in the drawer collecting dust as he rocks his 12 mo+ pants. Shirts he wears 18 mo size, he has a long torso but short little legs. He is a great little one day to be soccer player or some kind of athlete. He does great at kicking and throwing balls. I'm excited for Spring to get him a little soccer net and basketball hoop to play with in the yard. And find a play set with a slide/swings on it hopefully.
He looves his blankets and his dog lucky my parents gave him for Christmas, it's so cute to watch him play and laugh with it. He's a social little guy and will give other little kids hugs and no fear of walking away from me to check things out. He loves to visit his grandparents and gets an excited face with his mouth wide open when I tell him who we're visiting.
He recently loves to color but I still have to keep my eye on him in case he decides to color on my floor or walls. He no longer is eating the crayon woo hoo!
Sleeping through the night finally and as of February 1st no longer nursing, mega WAHOO! I'm looking forward and also a bit anxious as to how it'll be with him and a new baby. He loves babies and is sweet with them but he is certainly a mama's boy most of the time and is a rough and tumble kid. I'm sure there will be lots of eye poking and hugging too fiercely haha.
Little stinker chewed on his crib!




No comments:
Post a Comment