Sunday, June 29, 2014

tick tock tick tock

Thanks to my mom I got my banner finished and hung up. I love the way it turned out and can't wait to see our cute little babe in his crib.


Well I'm certainly glad I didn't go to girls camp! and even more happy that Ryan was home from his business trip. I woke up Friday morning around 2:30 with what felt like menstrual cramps, that kind I got before having Mary. The kind that is in your stomach and back and brings you to tears. I went in the tv room to time the contractions that I was having on top of it. Thankfully it only lasted for about 45 minutes. This pregnancy is entirely different than Mary's. I had the braxton hicks which I thought were kinda neat but no painful contractions until after my water broke and I was in the hospital. I called my doctor to make sure this is normal to have the cramping. He sent me to the hospital to have them check me and make sure all was well. I'm dilated to a 2 and 70% effaced, it didn't change when she checked me later so they sent me home. Yay! I'm not ready for this baby quit yet, I need to get over this cold and deep clean our place after all of being sick before he arrives!

MJ came with us to the hospital and she is just such a patient little thing. Stuck in a hospital room for 3 hours, missed her nap, snacked on graham crackers watching cartoons keep her entertained. She passed out after we went to red iguana and basically inhaled delicious mexican food.

No comments:

Post a Comment